In this video we will learn how to insert Single and Multiline text in Autocad 2018.
We will also focus in how Annotative text works.
0:14 Multiline Text
– 1:15 Edit multiline text
– 3:05 Edit single line text
3:46 Annotative Text
If you have any questions, just write a comment below.
Alternatively, you can send me an e-mail to: [email protected]
The video shows the version 2018 of AutoCAD® and it is used exclusively for educational purposes.
Autodesk screen shots reprinted courtesy of Autodesk, Inc.
The narration and all the illustrations were created by CAD in Black.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Cài Đặt Và Crack 3DMAX 2018
- Descargar e Instalar Vehicle Tracking 2017 2018 y 2019
- AutoCAD 2018 – Create 2D Projects, Filling, and Text [COMPLETE]*
- Curso de AutoCAD 2018 – Aula 01/45 – Do Básico ao Avançado – Autocriativo
- Sketchup 2017 Full crack – Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt SketchUp 2017 and full crack
how can i change text color???
Can change text to laywer
I need text as laywer for cutting
You are so good
If I drag out text box as you do in the video, I just get a huge long text string with an undefined width 🙁 Using Autocad 2018
Sir can you you explain me that you set the paper size 150 but later when you check it again it’s become 250 and paper size 5. Watch the vedio 6:00 minuets. Please explain me.
thank alot dear
the text editor tab won't show up
How to copy paste the text in AutoCad
Click it to be there
When I press esc after writing the text, the text disappears, anyone know how to solve this issue?
Sir, please upload rivit…complete tutorial
Are yaar ye video dikh nahi raha hai
Please can you send me the setup of auto cad 2018 in my email, [email protected].