In this video I explain how to use blocks in Autocad.
A block is a group of objects that became just one object. They can be stored in your file and with easy use any time you need.
Later in this video I explain also the use of attribute definitions. Attributes is for inserting information (as a text) in the block, any time we insert it.
0:38 How to create a block
1:44 Insert a block
3:20 Edit blocks
4:39 Explode a block
5:21 Insert a block from another drawing
ATTRIBUTE DEFINITIONS (7:00)
7:30 Create an Attribute definition
9:23 Create a block with attributes
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post :).
The video shows the version 2019 of AutoCAD® and it is used exclusively for educational purposes.
Autodesk screen shots reprinted courtesy of Autodesk, Inc.
The narration and all the illustrations were created by CAD in Black.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valiosys.com/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Cài Đặt Và Crack 3DMAX 2018
- Descargar e Instalar Vehicle Tracking 2017 2018 y 2019
- AutoCAD 2018 – Create 2D Projects, Filling, and Text [COMPLETE]*
- Curso de AutoCAD 2018 – Aula 01/45 – Do Básico ao Avançado – Autocriativo
- Sketchup 2017 Full crack – Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt SketchUp 2017 and full crack