for more information: wwww.hagerman.com
AutoCAD Electrical drawings are designed to work within a project as a set of interrelated electrical drawings. The Title Block used on these drawings can be automated making it easier to manage both project and drawing information. Any existing AutoCAD block with attributes can be setup to be used as an AutoCAD Electrical Title Block. AutoCAD Electrical Title Blocks can be setup globally for all projects or as a project specific title block.
This free webcast, Part 2 of the series, will highlight the process for working with an Electrical Title Block and will include:
Setting up an AutoCAD block with attributes and fields.
Adding an AutoCAD block with attributes to an AutoCAD Electrical Template.
Setting up an AutoCAD block with attributes as an AutoCAD Electrical Title Block.
Mapping attributes to AutoCAD Electrical project and drawing information.
Using multiple Title Blocks (B Size and D Size) within a Project.
Using a Project Specific Title Block while maintaining a Global Title Block for other projects.
Using Title Block Update and Update/Retag.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valiosys.com/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Cài Đặt Và Crack 3DMAX 2018
- Descargar e Instalar Vehicle Tracking 2017 2018 y 2019
- AutoCAD 2018 – Create 2D Projects, Filling, and Text [COMPLETE]*
- Curso de AutoCAD 2018 – Aula 01/45 – Do Básico ao Avançado – Autocriativo
- Sketchup 2017 Full crack – Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt SketchUp 2017 and full crack