In this food vlog we visit the famous Banh Mi Phuong in Hoi An made popular by Anthony Bourdain. This place is very popular among the tourists in Hoi An and is regarded as the best banh mi and food in Hoi An and some even believe in Vietnam. The price of the Banh Mi here is cheap as well – 25,000 Dong per Banh Mi- around 1$ each!
Banh Mi is a very popular vietnamese street food item in itself as it is very convenient and easy to grab and eat. It is basically a Vietnamese sandwich that consists of a french baguette, various meats, pate, and a lot of Vegetables (as in most Vietnamese cuisines).
I myself love to eat Banh Mi when I am in Vietnam but hearing as this eatery in Hoi An is a famous spot and very popular we couldn’t help but to stop by to see for ourselves if it is indeed the best banh mi in Vietnam.
Location: 2b Phan Chu Trinh, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam
GEAR & Filming Equipment (These are Affiliate Links):
Main Camera Kit:
Go Pro Vlog Camera:
Bendy Portable Tripod:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí cách làm ảnh thẻ bằng photoshop với 3 bước đơn giản, hiệu quả
- Vietnamese Street Food: Vegan Banh Mi Baguette – Lemongrass Chick'n & Korean BBQ by Eat Chay, London
- [호치민여행] 베트남 호치민 맛집 음식 추천 – 베트남 반미 추천 / 야시장 / 스트리트푸드마켓 / 콩카페 / 분짜 / 꽌뚜이 게 요리 / 베트남 호치민 음식 추천
- Bánh Mì Làm Nhanh Giòn Xốp – Quick Crispy Crust Vietnamese Baguette
- FOREIGNER COOKS The Famous VIETNAMESE SANDWICH! ►◄ NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI LÀM BÁNH MÌ VIỆT NAM