In this episode The Hunger Fixer’s food tour of Melbourne we try 2 different types of Vietnamese Roll known as Bánh mì or Bahn Mi.
Today we visit the suburb of Springvale, a predominantly Vietnamese suburb about an hours drive or 40 minutes by train outside Melbourne.
The roast pork in BBQ sauce Bánh mì is from Bun Bun Bakery, and it is voted one of the top ten sandwiches in Melbourne.
The other Bánh mì we are trying is a crispy roast pork Bánh mì with really crispy crackling.
You need to buy and eat the Bánh mì while the bread rolls are still fresh and crispy!
Subscribe to The Hunger Fixer’s channel now and be notified of new videos of food tours and reviews !
The Hunger Fixer:
Bun Bun Bakery Roast Pork in BBQ Sauce Bánh mì ($5.00) – 8.5 out of 10
Ben Thanh Crispy Roast Pork Bánh mì ($5.50) – 8.5 out of 10
Bun Bun Bakery
1/288 Springvale Rd, Springvale VIC 3171
Ben Thanh Hot Bread and Cakes
32a/46 Buckingham Ave, Springvale VIC 3171
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí cách làm ảnh thẻ bằng photoshop với 3 bước đơn giản, hiệu quả
- Vietnamese Street Food: Vegan Banh Mi Baguette – Lemongrass Chick'n & Korean BBQ by Eat Chay, London
- [호치민여행] 베트남 호치민 맛집 음식 추천 – 베트남 반미 추천 / 야시장 / 스트리트푸드마켓 / 콩카페 / 분짜 / 꽌뚜이 게 요리 / 베트남 호치민 음식 추천
- Bánh Mì Làm Nhanh Giòn Xốp – Quick Crispy Crust Vietnamese Baguette
- FOREIGNER COOKS The Famous VIETNAMESE SANDWICH! ►◄ NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI LÀM BÁNH MÌ VIỆT NAM