Urgent action to prevent economic and social collapse in the aftermath of COVID-19 must include measures to reduce the risks of mismanagement and corruption without compromising the speed and flexibility that the crisis demands.
Most States have relaxed safeguards by implementing COVID-19 emergency measures that trade compliance, oversight and accountability for speed and rapid impact. This creates significant opportunities for corruption to thrive.
In the context of this crisis, using innovative technological solutions for efficient, transparent and accountable disbursement of economic emergency resources has the additional benefit of reducing potentially dangerous physical contact.
The mitigation and management of corruption risks and sanctions for perpetrators of corruption must remain a priority during COVID-19 crisis. #UnitedAgainstCorruption
Find more information online:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valiosys.com/tin-hot
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức dịch bệnh corona ( Covid-19 ) sáng 23/5 Tin tổng hợp virus corona Việt Nam đại dịch Vũ Hán
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- District Wise Report On 105 New COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka (22-05-2020)
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Bản tin trưa ngày 23/05/2020 | Tin tức Việt Nam mới nhất | Người đưa tin 24G | TT24h