Leaders of G20 nations held a meeting via video conferencing to discuss the COVID-19 crisis. The leaders agreed to over $5 trillion into the global economy to limit job and income losses. The leaders also committed to do whatever it takes to overcome the pandemic. The G20 leaders also expressed concern about the risks to fragile countries, notably in Africa, and populations like refugees. Watch the full video for more details.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức dịch bệnh corona ( Covid-19 ) sáng 23/5 Tin tổng hợp virus corona Việt Nam đại dịch Vũ Hán
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- District Wise Report On 105 New COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka (22-05-2020)
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Bản tin trưa ngày 23/05/2020 | Tin tức Việt Nam mới nhất | Người đưa tin 24G | TT24h