Excel tutorial on what Excel Autofill is, how to create a new Autofill list in Excel that you can reuse in different worksheets, and how to modify a custom Autofill list.
What is Autofill in Excel?
Sometimes called autocomplete, an autofill is a list of words that can be automatically filled in your spreadsheet.
How does Autofill or Autocomplete in Excel work?
Once you create a custom auto fill list, Excel will autopopulate the items in the list once a word from the list has been typed and the cell containing the word dragged to adjacent cells. This can save time and improve efficiency.
Excel already includes auto fill lists for months and days, but you can create a custom autofill list for items that are specific to your work, school or personal need. You could do a list with the names of all your students or staff, for example.
Creating autofill lists for frequently used items can help save time when entering data into your spreadsheet and help increase your efficiency.
Thanks for watching this Microsoft Excel tutorial and, don’t forget, if you like this video, please “Like” and “Share” with your friends – it really helps us out 😊
And, for our latest tips, how-to’s and news, make sure to sign up for our newsletter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Cài Đặt Và Crack 3DMAX 2018
- Descargar e Instalar Vehicle Tracking 2017 2018 y 2019
- AutoCAD 2018 – Create 2D Projects, Filling, and Text [COMPLETE]*
- Curso de AutoCAD 2018 – Aula 01/45 – Do Básico ao Avançado – Autocriativo
- Sketchup 2017 Full crack – Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt SketchUp 2017 and full crack