Scheduling auto shutdown is extremely useful if you leave your computer to do something during the night, or if you have to leave your computer running for a few hours.
With the help of windows task scheduler we can turn off the computer at a specified time automatically.
• Go to start menu, search for Task Scheduler and click on it.
• Now click Create Basic Task.
• Enter a name for your task, for example Shutdown.
• Now choose When do you want the task to start. For this case we need to select one time.
• Now set the time and date when the task will be executed.
• Next choose Start a program.
• Click browse and select a program called shutdown. Then click Open.
• In Add arguments field write -s, and then click Next.
• Now you should see the task summary. Check it, and if you’re happy with your settings click Finish to schedule a shutdown.
————————-How to delete scheduled task——————–
– Open task scheduler
– Click on Task Scheduler Library (Top left corner)
– Find your desired task name from the name column
– Right click over it, now make it disable or delete it.
For any help regarding this, please comment.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Cài Đặt Và Crack 3DMAX 2018
- Descargar e Instalar Vehicle Tracking 2017 2018 y 2019
- AutoCAD 2018 – Create 2D Projects, Filling, and Text [COMPLETE]*
- Curso de AutoCAD 2018 – Aula 01/45 – Do Básico ao Avançado – Autocriativo
- Sketchup 2017 Full crack – Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt SketchUp 2017 and full crack