Vera Wang, fashion designer, chats with Vanessa Friedman about how her private office is her “haven-slash-disco-slash-mental hospital” from the pressure and demands of building her brand.
Produced by: Shayla Harris and Vanessa Friedman
Read the story here:
Subscribe to the Times Video newsletter for free and get a handpicked selection of the best videos from The New York Times every week:
Subscribe on YouTube:
Watch more videos at:
Want more from The New York Times?
Whether it’s reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It’s all the news that’s fit to watch. On YouTube.
Vera Wang Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức dịch bệnh corona ( Covid-19 ) sáng 23/5 Tin tổng hợp virus corona Việt Nam đại dịch Vũ Hán
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- District Wise Report On 105 New COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka (22-05-2020)
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Bản tin trưa ngày 23/05/2020 | Tin tức Việt Nam mới nhất | Người đưa tin 24G | TT24h