✓ On my visit to the London VegFest I recorded these guys but was so full from eating at all the other food stalls there; that I regretfully didn’t get a chance to get anything to eat then, so it was a pleasant surprise to come across them at the Soho Vegan Market and so I absolutely had to get something from them………I did not want to miss out again this time around.
All I can say is that if you’re a Vegetarian or Vegan but still yearning the meaty experience (without the actual meat) then one of the better options are these guys – this is vegan (plant based) street food at it’s very best!
The recipe for the hand-made homemade style Vietnam food being served up is authentic tasting and genuinely delicious.
On the day of my visit I had a half & half mixed filling which was as follows:
* Fresh baked Baguette.
* Korean Barbecue Marinated Seitan Pieces + Chilli Lemongrass Chick’n Soya Chunks.
* Mushroom and Walnut Pate.
* Sriracha Mayo.
* Pickled Carrots.
* Generous sprinkling of Fresh Coriander.
* Crispy Onions.
I was impressed by the attention to detail such as having the freshly baked bread roll which was still “piping hot” out of the oven it really does make all the difference. To simply call it just a sandwich would be doing it a great injustice as this is restaurant quality food being served up on the streets of London.
Here’s the links to their various social media:
If you have any questions for them such as regarding their trading locations etc then you can message them via their social media.
Here’s the market organisers’ Instagram, Twitter and Facebook tags: @sohoveganmarket & @vegfestuk
Me being a vegetarian love what these guys are doing.
Copyright free music used is Easy Jam by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
This video was recorded at two locations on two separate days, namely VegFest 2017 London & the Saturday Soho Vegan Market on 21st April 2018).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valiosys.com/meo-vat
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí cách làm ảnh thẻ bằng photoshop với 3 bước đơn giản, hiệu quả
- [호치민여행] 베트남 호치민 맛집 음식 추천 – 베트남 반미 추천 / 야시장 / 스트리트푸드마켓 / 콩카페 / 분짜 / 꽌뚜이 게 요리 / 베트남 호치민 음식 추천
- Bánh Mì Làm Nhanh Giòn Xốp – Quick Crispy Crust Vietnamese Baguette
- FOREIGNER COOKS The Famous VIETNAMESE SANDWICH! ►◄ NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI LÀM BÁNH MÌ VIỆT NAM
- TOP 5 MÓN MATCHA khiến giới trẻ phát cuồng | Feedy VN